-->

Wednesday, 11 November 2015

November 2015

I seem to jinx myself with this blog, when I posted "hopefully my next post won't be another 8 months coming" I promise I really did mean it! But anyway, that was eight months ago, it's time to move on...

So at present my circumstances look like this: currently living in Birmingham, pretending to be an adult by going to work every day, paying my own bills, and sometimes even cooking my own dinner. My boyfriend Sam sort of lives with me although not officially - a while ago he just stopped going home and I didn't call him out on it, and now he's got a whole shelf in my wardrobe and I don't even know how it happened. I work in a pretty cool building that used to be a warehouse but is now a conference/events centre and I book meetings and help with weddings and it is brilliant.

I don't have anything with any real meaning to write in this post I just wanted to write something. I'm hoping that I'll find something to say; now that my life has settled around me (where I am a snowglobe and life is the snow) and I actually have time to think about things, maybe I'll start doing this again.

...Or maybe not!

No comments:

Post a Comment