-->

Wednesday, 2 April 2014

Ladies Night at St David's 2014

On Thursday last week I hopped on a train to Cardiff to attend Ladies Night at St David's Shopping Centre. I was invited along to the VIP area to start off the night, and the ladies hosting were kind enough to put my friend Katie on the list too. We were greeted with cocktails courtesy of Ladybird & Kapu, and then treated to unlimited Pick n Mix, makeovers from Georgio Armani and a prize draw from St David's, from which I won a lovely Crabtree & Evelyn nail varnish.

I didn't take many photos on the night as it was quite busy and we were occupied with browsing and shopping. I only bought one thing (the Big Easy BB Cream from Benefit that I mentioned in my last post) but Katie went on a bit of a spree, and because she spent over £100 she got a free £10 gift card, very generous! Lots of the shops had special discounts, offers and freebies and there were also popcorn and candy floss stands throughout the shopping centre. I think I saw a karaoke stage too?! Ladies Night is a great night if you want to go on a shopping spree because of all the amazing offers and discounts, and even if you don't plan to spend much money (like me) you can still have a good time soaking up the atmosphere and excitement!

Jumper: Vintage via charity shop
Blouse: Topshop via eBay
Skirt: H&M
Shoes: Bank

I'm currently waiting for the official photos from the night to appear online, as I'm pretty sure I am in a few of them. Until then here is a photo of what I wore on the night, a picture of me and Katie after our Armani makeovers and a snap of the goodie bag we got from the VIP area, which was filled with treats from The Body Shop and Boots, a little box of Lindt chocolates (my favourite!) and lots of catalogues and leaflets from stores in the shopping centre.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment