-->

Tuesday, 7 January 2014

A Little Update

Hi friends! Basically I just wanted to write a little post to explain why my blog hasn't been updated in so long. Usually I think it's unnecessary when people say 'sorry for not posting much recently' because it's YOUR blog, and you can post whenever you like. But I want my followers/anyone who stumbles upon this blog to see that I'm not giving up blogging, just taking an unplanned hiatus. 

My main new year's resolution for 2014 was to get back into blogging; towards the end of 2013 I wasn't really bothered and I actually became pretty de-motivated from reading a lot of negative posts and controversies, especially around sponsored content etc. I got into blogging to meet new people and make friends, and I've been really lucky to have attended some brilliant events and met some lovely people. 

The weekend just gone (January 4th) I was preparing to give my blog a massive overhaul, with a new name (some of you might have noticed my URL has changed, that was part one of the plan), a new design and some new and hopefully more interesting content. However on Saturday night my laptop went pop and stopped working. Luckily that's sorted now so I can still get on with my ridiculous amount of Uni work, however I lost all of my photos and software, so the blog redesign has had to be put on hold until further notice. I really hope when I get back up and running that you lovely people will continue to read what I post and we can all be super good friends! In the mean time I'm still occasionally using twitter and instagram, so hopefully see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment