-->

Wednesday, 11 December 2013

Christmas Jumper!

 
Jumper: Vintage
'Disco' leggings: Primark
Shoes: Topshop

This is pretty much the outfit I've been living in for the past week or so. I got this vintage Christmas jumper at Buffalo Boutique when I went with Nina and some of the lovely South Wales Bloggers for a mini meet-up. This is the first Christmas jumper I've had in probably about 18 years (see: me and my little sister) and I love it so much. My Mum is planning to get a family photo of us all this year wearing Christmas jumpers which is pretty cheesy but will probably be super cute :)

My Very Busy December is very much underway; I spent last weekend at Caerphilly Castle managing stewards at the Medieval Christmas Fayre which was a lot of work and running around but good fun overall. Tomorrow at 5am (eurgh!) my boyfriend Josh and I are catching a Megabus to Birmingham to see Placebo at the O2 Academy which I am so excited about! Then when we get back on Friday I'm off out for my house mate Meg's birthday in my most sparkly party clothes, which I can't wait for either!

1 comment:

  1. Cute jumper :) I keep meaning to take a photo of me & Spence wearing ours next to the tree - hello cheese fest! x

    Leanne - A Slice of My Life

    ReplyDelete