-->

Tuesday, 26 November 2013

Tartan Dress

 
Dress: Republic
Top: H&M
Coat: H&M
Shoes: New Look
Bow: Crown & Glory

This is the outfit I wore to the House of Fraser Christmas event in Bristol a few weeks ago. I love this dress but I did feel a bit school-girl-y around everyone in their fancy Christmas outfits!

Tomorrow kickstarts what looks to be a very busy month for me, which after lazing around feeling ill for ages is a very exciting prospect! There will be lots of live music, partying, working at Caerphilly Castle's Medieval Christmas Fayre, travelling and then on December 16th I have a job interview which is perhaps the most exciting thing of all! 

1 comment:

  1. I love this dress, it looks gorgeous on you.
    I wish I'd known about Caerphilly Castle's fayre, I would have come along today. I imagine it would of been a great day out & it would of been nice to say hi :) x

    Leanne - A Slice of My Life

    ReplyDelete