-->

Sunday, 17 November 2013

House of Fraser Christmas

On Thursday I was invited to House of Fraser in Cabot Circus, Bristol to have a look at some of their Christmas products, and also a little tour around their spa and beauty salon.

Their decorations were absolutely stunning, with themes such as woodland and nature-inspired, white trees with rose gold baubles and flowers and some adorable creatures such as deer and cute fluffy little owls. Unfortunately my camera was not co-operating with the light and all my photos came out awful, however I managed to take a few video clips which I have pieced together here. This is my first video so I hope it's not too horrendous! Any feedback will be greatly appreciated :)



I'm currently in the middle of a horrible cold/flu/sore throat/cough-y bug thing and my brain feels like fluff so stringing words together is a bit of a challenge. When I'm healthy I'll post some photos of my outfit for the night, and probably go through this post and edit all the appalling grammar!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Rosie, Lovely to meet you the other day. I hope you get well soon and see you at the pub quix on the 3rd? Maybe :) xoxo Josephine

    ReplyDelete