-->

Saturday, 31 August 2013

Leopard Print in Shrewsbury

Hat: Topshop
Jacket: Vintage M&S
Dress: Topshop via eBay
Bag: Brand Village
Shoes: Miss Selfridge

Hello friends, here's a photo of me standing by some flowers wearing a new dress I bought off eBay, I'm quite pleased with it even though it rides up when I walk SO MUCH but I wore a little skirt under it and all dignity was not lost. I know the photo is a bit un-detailed(?) but in the close-up my little sister took I looked a bit gormless from squinting in the sun, sigh.

Today I dragged my sister around town job-hunting (for her, not me) and I felt really horrible and old and naggy practically shoving her into every little cafe/restaurant we walked past! But gotta be cruel to be kind and all. After our masses of walking (my old lady knees are in absolute agony, booo) we treated ourselves to some sweets from the cute little pick n mix shop in Shrewsbury, I got Reese's Pieces (YUM) and chocolate raisins and Belle got Jelly Bellys and I wish I'd chosen them instead. I also bought a really nice vintage holdall bag for £3 in a charity shop, score!

I'm currently exhausted and achey and I'm looking forward to an evening of eating pizza, reading my Kindle and playing my ukulele, I've learnt loads of songs recently and I'm a bit chuffed with myself :)

No comments:

Post a Comment