-->

Tuesday, 21 May 2013

Floral Trousers

 
Jacket: Wallis
T-shirt: New Look
Necklace: Accessorize
Trousers: Asos
Shoes: Miss Selfridge

I bought two pairs of these printed trousers from Asos last week because I've managed to land myself a PR job this summer, and need something smart but not too smart to wear to work. I bought these lovely floral print trousers and some black ones with white feathers on. I'm a bit undecided on them though, they're so comfy I'm worried they look a bit too casual. What do you think guys?!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on the PR job! I think they look lovely, and you could definitely smarten them up with a shirt or something, when I did PR work experience last summer everyone was just wearing jeans, I think it's a pretty dressed-down profession :) Good luck! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yes I think a smarter top would work better, plus it gives me another excuse to go shopping! xx

      Delete
  2. Congrats, I'm very jealous! I have applied for a marketing internship which I doubt I'll get but I keep wondering what I would wear if I did! In my head it was very similar to this :)xxx

    ReplyDelete