-->

Friday, 24 May 2013

All on Black

 
Top: Internacionale
Necklace: Primark
Skirt: H&M
Clutch: ASOS
Shoes: Office

There are no pretences any more; just like Joey doesn't share food, Rosie doesn't wear colour. This is what I wore on our end-of-exams-celebration last night. I love this top, it's all floaty and it's a bit like a cape. It's almost long enough to wear as a dress, but I did put a little mini skirt on under it for dignity purposes. 

So last night was a bit of a blur, I had a lot of fun and only managed to embarrass myself once or twice which is probably a new record! I tried to request Jump On It by Sugarhill Gang (I wanted to do the dance!) but the DJ refused to play it :( Although then we went upstairs and they were having a cheesy disco moment so we danced to Steps, that Saturday Night song, the YMCA and Greased Lightning so the DJs redeemed themselves a bit :D 

This post and my slight hangover were brought to by unofficial sponsor Mickey Finn ;)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment