-->

Tuesday, 23 April 2013

Check Shirt, Leather Jacket

 
Hat: eBay
Jacket: Wallis
Shirt: Topshop
Dress: Matalan
Necklace: Primark
Shoes: Topshop

Today has been lovely and sunny and actually warm too! Walking to my lecture today I saw quite a few people in shorts and t-shirts, and little sundresses with bare legs. While I admire their bravery (and maybe question their sanity) I really don't feel right breaking out the full summer wardrobe just yet, let's not tempt fate guys!

I think days like this really emphasise the fact that I don't do colour. My housemates often pick on me for only wearing black but I just never seem to buy brightly-coloured clothes! Black goes with everything and is (almost) always flattering. Yes I may roast when (if?) summer officially hits us but at least I won't have to worry about grass stains/ice lolly drips :)

No comments:

Post a Comment