-->

Thursday, 21 March 2013

Polka Dot Day

 
Hat: eBay
Dress: Miso at Republic
Leather jacket: Wallis
Creepers*: Amazon

Today I went into town to get some bits and bobs, and of course have a mooch around the charity shops! Funnily enough, I bought a dress and a t-shirt, both black with white dots! It's just one of those days obviously.

I've had a stress this evening because I realised the assignment I've been working on all week is all wrong and I basically have had to start again! It seems to be going well though so I've allowed myself a bit of time to make chilli for tea and of course have a cheeky blogging break. Back to work now though, byeee!

*A nice man in town today told me he liked my shoes, he said that he had some 'back in the day' but then they were called 'beetle crushers'. I found this quite amusing so thought I'd share it here :)

3 comments:

  1. I adore your dress, its so nice x

    http://crystalcosmicchic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I really love the shoulders on it (or the lack of shoulders?!), they give it a bit more of an edge :) xx

      Delete