-->

Tuesday, 12 February 2013

Pancake Madness!

Today I crawled out of bed and downstairs to find a huuuge box at my front door. I opened it to find an adorable hamper of pancakes and goodies from Abra-ca-Debora via Cowbiscuits.

 

In my hamper I got two packs of sweet pancakes, two packs of original pancakes, a bag of mini pancakes, Marmite, Green and Blacks chocolate, plum chutney, golden syrup, sugar and a lemon! More than enough for pancake treats today. Unfortunately I am off to work so will have to wait until later to scoff it all, but I will definitely get on it when I get home! I'm also excited to make actual meals out of the savoury pancakes, the Abra-ca-Debora website has loads of lovely-looking recipes!

6 comments:

  1. This is amazing! I just want to eat loads of pancakes now! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. NUM! It looks so good! I'm glad you got it in time I hope its as delicious as it seems! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks good, pancake has to be the top day of the year!

    www.sophie-acrosstheuniverse.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks so good, I have never had a pancake lol xx

    1stepclosereveryday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing! Just blogged about the crazy feast we had at work this pancake day, never realise how much some people love it! Thanks for your comment :)
    http://fashionsings.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never thought it was much of a big deal, but I guess an excuse to scoff sugary/chocolatey treats is appealing to most people! xx

      Delete