-->

Wednesday, 27 February 2013

Oversized Blazer

 
Blazer: Vintage via eBay
Maroon cardi: Topman
T-shirt: Primark
Necklace: eBay
Skirt: Miss Selfridge

Today I dragged myself into town to go to Boots and have a nosy around some charity shops. I didn't find any bargains unfortunately, but I got a few essentials from Boots. Quite boring really!

I bought this blazer from eBay a while ago but haven't worn it yet. I almost wore it out of the house today, but despite wearing my snuggly Topman cardi underneath, it still wasn't quite warm enough to face the outside world! I have so many nice jackets I want to wear, but it's just too cold to go out without a big warm coat!

I've spent today listening to Stars, an amazing band that I don't think get enough recognition in the UK! I've seen them once in London and they were incredible. I thought I'd share a song from one of their older albums to maybe spread the love a bit ;)

3 comments:

  1. your sense of style is so good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your outfit! I like how you styled the stripes, it's definitely trending this spring. Lovely blog you have here. I'm your newest follower :) Would you mind checking out our blog & following back via GFC and Bloglovin'? Looking forward to your next post! xx

    sixthtractate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I love your outfit. :)
    Your blazer looks amazing
    together with the striped t-shirt. :)

    dearmisscoco.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete