-->

Sunday, 3 February 2013

Blog Love

I've not had the best of weeks this week; there's been a lot of negative energy floating around and I'm getting tired of bitchy, two-faced people and dealing with my own personal problems too. Not wanting to add to the negative energy by whining on my blog (well, not too much!), I decided to send out some good vibes and write a post about some of my favourite bloggers! When these guys pop up on my Bloglovin' feed I get a little bit excited!


This girl puts together such lovely outfits; she really inspires me as she's so good at simple everyday-wear but also killer dresses. She also has unbelievably gorgeous hair!


I met Claire briefly at SWBXmas and I have been a keen follower ever since, haha! She posts an awesome mix of stylish outfits and also really interesting lifestyle posts, definite winner!

Lyzi @ Being Little


I have been a mad stalker follower of Lyzi for absolutely ages. I used to follow her on DeviantART back in the day! I am crazy over her artwork and her individual, quirky style.

Rai @ Blargle Fargle


Another girly I met through SWBXmas, I love her fashion sense and her personality! She was also lovely enough to put up a free advert for my blog on hers last month, so definitely worthy of a feature on my stalklist ;)

6 comments:

  1. Fabulous post!
    I've nominated you for the liebster blog award m'love: http://fortheloveof-thrift.blogspot.co.uk/2013/02/the-liebster-blog-award-round-two.html

    Georgia x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh, thanks for this :D makes me feel better after a rubbish day haha x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww sorry to hear you've not been having a good time lately. Dont let people get you down hun. Thoughs people aren't worth it. Try to stay positive.
    http://cutepandaa.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ignore the bitches, you're too good for them!

    A little bit Unique

    x

    Oh and I'm running a giveaway, if you want to pop over and have a nosey! Giveaway here

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg thank you for introducing me to Lyzi's blog, I've just spend about 15 minutes going through her posts :') ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been a fan of lyzi since deviant art days too! Her blog was what made me start one! x
    http://la-dulcie-vita.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete