-->

Monday, 7 January 2013

Hep Cats

Finally I'm back at Uni where I have a tripod and space to take outfit photos! Here is a slightly lazy outfit including my new t-shirt I bought in London (from Monki in Carnaby Street). It's a bit hipster-y what with the triangle motif but it has cats on which means it is an instant winner ;) I had an amazing time in London, and am in the process of compiling a bit post full of photos I took there.

 
Jacket: M&S via my Mother
Hoodie: H&M about six years ago
T-shirt: Monki
Leggings: Topshop
Also check out my collection of board games and my Very Hungry Caterpillar toy box (full of toiletries)! I finally got shelves in my room so there is no longer clutter everywhere.

Today me and my housemate Anya went roller skate shopping in Bridgend which was exciting, we are both joining the Ponty Pirates roller derby team and our first skate session is on Friday. The woman in the shop was so friendly and helpful so it was a really lovely shopping trip. I am ridiculously excited to start skating again properly!

4 comments:

  1. Love your tee!
    Would love you to check out my latest post :)
    Have a fab Tuesday Hun xoxo
    http://www.intotheblonde.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this tshirt! Especially with the denim jacket :)

    You left a comment on my blog about the fact that you live in Shrewsbury too, I'm sorry I didn't reply earlier I'm just catching up with bloggy things now! Yes I always get excited when I realise there are other bloggers round here :) Do you live actually in Shrewsbury then? I live more Ludlow way but Shrewsbury is my nearest town. I just wish the shops were better there hehe

    Chloe x
    chloehford.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My parents still live in Shrewsbury and I go back sometimes but I'm at Uni near Cardiff so I try to stay here as much as I can as there's more going on! I went to college in Ludlow, it's a really great place to explore :) xx

      Delete