-->

Tuesday, 4 December 2012

Winter Maxi Take Two


This is the same maxi I wore here, except today I am actually going to wear it out of the house! It's a teeny bit warmer today than it has been recently so I don't need to wear a huge coat! And you can only just tell but I'm wearing my studded Vectras from Topshop on my feet, which I haven't been able to do for a while because of  the rain!

I woke up super early this morning and got dressed to go to a lecture, but then found out it has been cancelled, annoying! However at least I have a whole day to be productive now, so I'm going to return some library books and then pop into town to get some photos developed.

It's also nearly time to say goodbye to my orange hair. I bleached it ages ago with the intention of dying it red, but never got around to the red part! I'm going to dye it next week before all my parties and blogger meets :)

4 comments:

  1. The red will be very festive! Love this skirt too x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love maxi skirts in the winter, there's plenty of ways to wear it to keep warm and it keeps your legs covered. Great style :)

    Mycrushcouture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the exact same skirt- never thought to turn it into a winter outfit! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. chic outfit, love the skirt <3

    http://amelodyofdiaries.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete