-->

Monday, 17 December 2012

#SWBXmas

Yesterday I was lucky enough to go to the South West Bloggers Christmas tea party at the Birdcage in Bristol. I had a really lovely time and it was so exciting to meet so many bloggers!

The Birdcage is a really nice venue, it's part coffee shop, part vintage shop and part music venue. We were treated to tea and a piece of cake, 10% off in the shop and then live music from Jilk who I thought were amazing. The atmosphere there was incredible, it was homely and cozy but really exciting too; there was so much to look at from the mis-matched tea cups and teapots to the custom wallpaper to all the furniture, displays and items in the shop.

Bikes on the wall, crazy but cool!


Christmas jumpers!


Here's a photo (courtesy of South West Bloggers facebook page) of me and Rai from BlargleFargle who I have been following for a while (try telling people that without sounding like a stalker!), it was really nice to finally meet her in person!
(My outfit: Matalan top, vintage cardi, Miss Selfridge skirt, Office flatforms, Crown&Glory bow)

 

As if we weren't spoilt enough with free cake and music, I also got a beautiful vintage scarf and some sweeties in my goodie bag, a hairbrush and some Macadamia Oil products and the amazing Sophie from Crown and Glory gave me a free sparkly bow, which I haven't taken off since I got it!

  

Thank you so much to Lyzi, Hayley and Gina for organising this party, I had an amazing time and can't wait for the next one!!

4 comments:

  1. Awwwful photo of me, haha :p I had a lovely time too x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like such a cute place!! Haven't been lucky enough to go to any blogger events yet, not sure I'd dare as I'd probably be alone and wouldn't want to risk the stalker thing you mentioned either! I'm so sorry I only just realised I wasn't following you after you always leave such lovely comments on my blog! I am now! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow everything looks so vintage, looks like fun :) xx

    Hamida
    looselytiedtofashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete