-->

Monday, 24 December 2012

Merry Christmas!

GPOY, Christmas edition

Just a quick post to say Merry Christmas to everyone! Due to the traditional Christmas bedroom-swap (my Nan always comes to stay and it always results in bedroom swapping to put her in the nicest-decorated room) I am currently in my sister's bedroom. Hopefully she won't mind the world seeing her insane collection of organised folders and books behind me!

Now that I've finally finished work (three days off, woohoo!) I'm finally beginning to feel festive. I'm more excited to see people opening the presents I've got them than the other way around, I feel so grown up :D

I'd like to say I'll be able to get back to posting more regularly now that my manic week of work is over but really with Christmas and seeing family and then going to London next week (OMG EXCITE) I don't think it's going to happen until I go back to Uni and get back into my normal routine in the second week of January. Of course there will be a massive bumper post of London antics! And if I get any new beauty products/clothes etc. tomorrow I will post some reviews/outfits. So to summarise my rambling, have an awesome Christmas guys! I will speak to you all soon :)

2 comments:

  1. aww merry christmas :)

    hiddenfreckles.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas!
    -Charlotte
    http://incharlottesshoes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete