-->

Wednesday, 12 December 2012

Lumberjack


First of all I would like to apologise for constantly wearing the same skirt! It's my fave and I can't help that it goes with everything.

Second of all I would like to apologise for not posting for over a week! My camera charger went missing (found it in my underwear drawer, of course...?) and I've been pretty busy; Josh came to stay, I went to a roller derby practice with Cardiff Roller Girls (it was AWESOME) and I've been working on some assignments.

So I've been a bit crap recently and I'm afraid to say I'm not going to get much better over the next couple of weeks! I got my Christmas work hours a few days ago and I am working eight hours every day in the week leading up to Christmas! It's gonna be crazy! And then in the New Year my lovely friend Ashley is taking me to London to see The Lion King :D So basically what I'm thinking is, does anybody want to write a guest post for my blog? It can be anything, beauty-related, craft/DIY, charity shop finds, outfits, just send me an email with your idea to rosiebaldwin@rocketmail.com and I'll get back to you and we can sort something out!

5 comments:

  1. I love that shirt! I have a skirt i always wear too...also I wish i had to confidence to wear a bowler hat but my housemates would just laugh at me because i'm not cool enoughahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw yeah I sometimes feel a bit silly when I wear it out of the house; where I live isn't really very fashion-forward! But it's better than letting the world see my bad hair days haha!

      Delete
  2. Love this outfit. I have to be quite careful on days I choose to do outfit photos as I do have SO many clothes but always wear the same few favourites! I'm the same as Holly with the bowler hat self-consciousness, boo :( xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant outfit! I would wear that skirt all the time too, it looks like it matches a ton of things :)+ that hat looks pretty.
    http://chamomiledealer.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. GORGEOUS outfit! x


    www.ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete