-->

Friday, 28 December 2012

London Calling

Just a mini post today, I am seriously excited about going to London next week with my friend Ashley and have all these ideas and things I want to do swimming around my head to varying songs and soundtracks. Here are my favourite three songs about London :)


London Calling by The Clash, beginning with an obvious one!


London Hates You by The Kills. I don't really 'get' this song but I love The Kills so it doesn't really matter!

The Aspidistra Flies by Stars; "All the umbrellas in London couldn't hide my love for you, all the rain on Thameside couldn't stop it shining through".
I saw this band live last time I was in London and they closed with this song, it was absolutely amazing :)

4 comments:

  1. OO where abouts in London are you going?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not 100% sure as my friend has organised it all and he wants it to be a surprise! But I really want to go to Covent Garden and also find some vintage shops/markets, if you can recommend anywhere? xx

      Delete
    2. only just realised you replied to this comment (!)
      Covent garden's so nice, you should try Camden.. the markets are always busy & its got some really good food there! xx

      Delete
  2. Make sure you go to Camden market, and go to Borough Market - best food! They have an awesome vegetarian stall which I love! Have fun :)

    ReplyDelete