-->

Sunday, 25 November 2012

Polaroids


Bit of a different post today, I've always been into film photography and definitely prefer it over digital. There's just something about holding a print in your hand, and the lovely atmosphere you get with a film camera. I've had my Polaroid 600 for about four years but in the last year or two I've been scared to use it because of the increasing price and difficulty in finding film. Last night we had a house party and I figured I might as well bring it out, there's no point letting the film already inside it spoil! I got some really nice photos of my friends and everyone was really excited about it all! Definitely worth using up some of my precious film stash for the lovely responses everyone had :)

7 comments:

  1. Gawwwd I miss polaroid cameras! Can you even buy them anymore?! I remember by first every one when I was about a six: a massive bright pink Barbie one :')
    Love your blog, following you now :-)
    Amber X
    http://amberluiselove.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can probably still buy the cameras on eBay but they don't make them any more. The film is still made over at The Impossible Project but it's not as cheap as it used to be! xx

      Delete
  2. Ooh, I want a Polaroid camera!
    Definitely know what you mean about film cameras - my bedroom wall is full of all my photos, and I just like the 'old' look they have about them :- )

    Xx. Emma @ ever--so.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw I love polaroid photos :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Polaroid photos, such a vintage effect and yours came out amazing!
    ah it is a shame that the price of camera film is so expensive now! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Polaroid cameras, I have wanted one for as long as I can remember. Love your photos so much, such an interesting effect when compared to digital.
    Lianne x
    rubyrubyslippers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely pictures :) I always thought I was already following your blog but realised today that I wasn't! Not sure how that happened! Anyways, I added you into my Liebster Award list if you fancy taking part :)
    Yasmin x
    thestudentwardrobe.com

    ReplyDelete