-->

Sunday, 11 November 2012

My Life in Photos #3

I know that Instagram have recently launched actual web profiles (finally!) which makes this kind of post a bit redundant I guess, but I do like them anyway, it's a bit like a diary!


Way more fun than the originals! / GPOY


My slimy Halloween nails / Painful creepers OOTD


Coffee break at Uni (Paperchase flask) / Malibu Red! My dreams in a bottle


My favourite eyelashes (which need replacing post-Halloween) / Fake Vans and skeleton necklace


My Mum redecorated my bedroom PINK D: / Old pic of me and Josh and poor Bagpuss


Sorted out all my Graphics and Illustration books / Pizza omnomnom


Gorgeous £6 flatforms from Matalan / MORE GPOY


Wearing Converse with a dress, feels so wrong but looks so right / Unsure on this midi though

8 comments:

  1. Just saw your comment on Lyzi’s blog, we can be newbies together :) Do you have twitter?
    Charlotte xx

    www.charlottesweb-photography.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay newbies! My twitter is @_rosiebee :) xx

      Delete
  2. I'm very tempted to try a pair of flatforms they make me feel so nervous! i can't walk in heels to save my life though so i think they may be the answer and for £6 how can you say no! i think i will be taking a trip to matalan! lovely blog! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw trust me they are so easy to walk in! Just like flats, but comfier because the sole is thicker :) xx

      Delete
  3. they are gorgeous flats!

    http://blogoftheprettythings.blogspot.co.uk/

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. that flask is lovely! i love paper chase.
    i love your blog too, i've just started following!
    you seem so nice too so please come over and say hello, i'd love to speak some more.
    hope to hear from you soon,
    laura xx
    http://ilikecrayonsxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. a lovely compilation :) how did you do those spooky nails?!

    xandra ★
    http://fashionablylight.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I bought a set of cheap nail art pens off eBay and they're really thick polishes with long thin brushes so it was quite easy :) xx

      Delete