-->

Thursday, 15 November 2012

Leopard Velvet



Rumour has it that there's a night out on the cards tonight. I bought this velvet skater skirt from Miss Selfridge in Bristol a few weeks ago and this is the first time I've worn it. It's a bit of an awkward length so I have to roll it up, hence the belt! This top was a sale bargain last year, it had chains attached to the sleeves but they were falling off (which made it super cheap!) so I just chopped them off altogether and I think it looks just dandy anyway! I'm gonna wear my Office flatforms and maybe even some jewellery if I'm feeling bold! I'm crap with accessories.

I've been in Bristol the past few days visiting my boyfriend, I was supposed to be getting some work done while he was at Uni but one thing led to another and I found myself playing Articulate and drinking tea with his housemates. This morning I drove myself home (and paid £6 for the privilege! Bloody toll bridge) with the intention of getting in some work before Countdown (fave show ever) but then received an email from my tutor saying the deadline has been moved back a week, so it's definitely blog time instead!

2 comments:

  1. Stupid tolls! Love your top x
    that-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this outfit!

    http://cutepandaa.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete