-->

Wednesday, 28 November 2012

Bowler Hat



I have wanted a hat like this for absolutely ages and after seeing the extortionate prices in Topshop and such I ordered one off eBay here. I ordered almost a month ago so it's taken ages to arrive but it's really good quality and just like the ones I've seen on the high street, so well worth it!

I can't mention enough how much I love this skirt from Miss Selfridge. It's so flattering and goes with everything. The only downside is it's not really ideal to go out in the wind! I always wear my dignity shorts (leggings with the legs chopped off) underneath!

I've got a huge assignment due in on Friday, I was up until 4am last night/this morning reading and making notes on text books but I haven't really done much today, oops! Later some of us are going to a meeting about being on our Uni's team for University Challenge! I can never ever get the answers on that show so we're just going for the fun, can never say no to a good quiz! 

5 comments:

  1. Great outfit! Love how you've styled it :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Rosie, that's one cute outfit! Love your d.i.y. idea of 'dignity shorts'! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely outfit, I love the bowler hat :)
    Daniella x

    http://daniella-r.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. The stripes with the bowler hat are a great pairing!
    Would love you to check out my latest outfit post :)
    Have a fab weekend Hun xoxo
    http://www.intotheblonde.com/

    ReplyDelete