-->

Thursday, 22 November 2012

Beaded Jumper



I went into town yesterday to get a few bits and pieces that I needed and ended up spending £8 in charity shops and buying a new foundation from Boots, oops! I bought L'oreal Lumi Majique and it's just wonderful, I'll post a review when I've used it a few more times!

This gorgeous jumper is one of my charity shop finds. I saw it and just fell in love, I practically snatched it off the rail! It's originally from Primark which really surprised me as it's so beautiful! I just can't understand why someone would donate this! It's clean and not damaged; I suppose it's a bit itchy but with a long-sleeved t-shirt underneath it's fine! What a bargain, I'm so pleased it's mine!

Also, in other news, I reached 20 followers yesterday! I know this might not seem like a big deal to most, but it is really exciting to me and I'm so pleased that people actually read my posts and are interested in what I have to say! My goals are to have thirty followers by the time I go to SWB Tea Party in December and 50 by my birthday in March. I started blogging to meet like-minded people so I really appreciate everyone's comments and things, thanks everyone! x

4 comments:

  1. That's so pretty! I love charity shop shopping, you never know what you're going to find and it's so exciting when you stumble on a gem! x
    that-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rosie, what a beautiful embellished jumper, and a brilliant bargain, well spotted! I'm glad your followers are growing in number :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great jumper!
    http://kate-fashionschtick-kate.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your jumper and the way you do your pictures with the annotations!xx

    ReplyDelete