-->

Friday, 5 October 2012

You are the smell before rain

Brand New t-shirt: Bought at a gig in February
Skirt: Miss Selfridge
Major stash of squash and bottled water: Tesco LOL

Pretty basic outfit but I've never worn this t-shirt before so I felt I should share it! I usually try to buy my band t-shirts in a Mens Large so I can wear them with leggings, but the guy at the merch stand at Brand New convinced me that a medium would be big enough. Well he was wrong! It's definitely not long enough to wear with leggings and retain dignity at the same time! But it looks pretty good with this skirt and my chunky maroon cardi from Topman :)

1 comment:

  1. Hello Dear! I like your blog so much! This is my first visit here but definitely not the last :) Would you like to follow each other? :)


    XOXO,
    Monika

    ReplyDelete