-->

Saturday, 20 October 2012

URA Fever


Blouse: Chelsea Girl @ River Island
Bandeau underneath: Primark
Necklace: Accessorize via bf
Skirt: Topshop via eBay
(Scheduled post)

As this post appears I will be probably sleeping off a night of drinking for my boyfriend's 21st birthday. A bunch of his friends are coming down to Bristol for a bit of a pub crawl and eventually a night in the O2. And one of my favourite girlies Hannah who lives in Bristol is coming too so I'm doubly excited! I haven't been on a night out in three weeks (seriously) as I've not been feeling very well and we're all a bit too lazy to organise anything properly to be honest!

This top was a sale bargain I found yesterday, only £7! I've never really been in to the whole clashing patterns thing but I guess this is a subtle way of doing it. I was going to wear a jewelled collar (similar to this) with it which looked sososo nice but it's gone all frayed at the edges and I didn't want to risk breaking it before I've had chance to fix it :(

Ps. I don't know why the first photo is so overexposed, it's actually pretty dark in my room today, weird!

2 comments:

  1. Love that top x

    that-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. The top and skirt look fab together, wow! You have a killer sense of style! I am definitely following you now :)

    My blog: www.missiffa.com

    ReplyDelete