-->

Monday, 8 October 2012

Slam Dunk



T-shirt: Slam Dunk Festival 2012 in Cardiff SU
Skirt: H&M
Jacket: Wallis
Scarf: Asos
Kitty cat watch: Asos

I love this t-shirt! As I was saying in my last outfit post, I like to buy band t-shirts in a men's large so they are nice and baggy and comfy. This one is long enough to wear with leggings but that looks a bit scruffy to actually leave the house so I've gone for tights and a little skirt instead.

I'm sure everyone's seen this cat watch floating around blogs and the like. I love it so much but it's not really as good quality as I'd hoped. The pin that you turn to change the time (does it have an official name?) has gone a funny colour and last week the strap broke and I had to pay £8 to get a new one, annoying :/ 

I don't know if it bothers anyone except me but I've blurred out the background of my photos as all my junk was visible! My bedroom is seriously lacking in storage and until I get my new shelves fitted (soon hopefully!) my stuff is just scattered around in corners and behind the door.

1 comment:

  1. I'm with you - oversized t shirts all the way! I absolutely love your blog. I'm following you and I'd love it if you could follow me back? Anyway, keep up the amazing work! Felicity x

    http://that-bird.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete