-->

Wednesday, 10 October 2012

Nose over tail




(Scheduled post as I am visiting my bf in Bristol)
Parka: H&M via charity shop 
Metallic jumper: H&M
Shirt underneath: Primark
Necklace: Miss Selfridge
Skirt: H&M

I went food shopping today and accidentally went into a few charity shops on my way to Iceland. Happy days though, I got some SRS barginz, one being this H&M parka for £4.90. I've wanted a khaki parka (so much fun to say out loud!) for about three years since they first started appearing in the shops but have never been able to find one I liked/could afford. This one isn't perfect as it isn't lined and doesn't have a hood but I'm pleased as it's a really good nod to this season's military trend, and it's roomy enough to fit a hoodie under anyway!

And as if I wasn't on trend enough with my military-style coat, I've also got a metallic jumper on! I feel so cool haha. I've had this jumper for about a year and it's so soft and snuggly. I also felt it would be appropriate to add some colour to my outfit (I don't normally do bright colours like, ever) with this crosses necklace from Miss Selfridge. It's really cute but it clings to my jumper sometimes and goes in a weird shape as you can see in the second photo. Oh well, can't win 'em all!

No comments:

Post a Comment