-->

Sunday, 14 October 2012

Just bend the pieces 'til they fit




Cardi: Charity shop
Top: H&M
Skirt: Miss Selfridge
Skeleton necklace: Accessorize via eBay

This cardi is another charity shop bargain. I was in desperate need of a new long black cardi as my old tatty Primark one has gone missing, It was seriously so tatty, it probably just crumbled after one-too-many washes! I love that this cardi has gold buttons, so granny-ish/vintage/whatever you want to call it. My Mum would just call it 'frumpy' haha.

I love this skeleton necklace. You can't tell in the photos but it's fully jointed and it glows in the dark! It's like a buddy for my robot necklace (which I've left in Bristol at my boyfriend's house, boooo).

I've been super ill this week. Well actually for about three weeks now. At first I thought I just had a bit of the old Freshers Flu but it still hasn't gone away, it's just evolved into a really sore throat that keeps me up all night (although that might be something to do with the fact that I sleep all day...) and no medication or amount of ice lollies will soothe it :( I thought that getting dressed up today might make me feel better but it hasn't really. 

We might be going to the pub quiz tonight to spread our germs (most of my housemates are sick too with different variations of a cold) and try and win the £100 that is rightfully ours (we won a crate of booze last week but gambled and lost. I mean seriously, nobody really knows/cares what Tiger Woods' real name is anyway, and I thought 'Tony' was a pretty smart guess!)

2 comments:

  1. Really like this outfit! I followed you doll.
    Georgia from www.fortheloveof-thrift.blogspot.com
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I've followed you back, I really love your blog :) xx

      Delete