-->

Sunday, 28 October 2012

Jeepers Creepers


I bet this post title has been done to death by bloggers with creepers! For once, however, I do not care how unoriginal I am being as I am IN LOVE with my new flatforms/creepers from the River Island sale! They are like this shiny pewter colour with a black platform and they are so comfy! I promised myself some creepers at the end of this summer but didn't really have enough money so when I saw these yesterday in Cardiff for £10 I snatched them up straight away. Honestly, I'm surprised they were in the sale as I thought they were still a pretty big deal, shows how much I know about fashion!


This week expect a couple of fancy dress posts as Wednesday is of course Halloween (yay!) and on Sunday I'm out for Carnage with my friends and we're dressing as geeks :D Also hopefully a hair post as I plan to dye my hair this week!

Tonight we are going to the pub quiz (my house are all quiz addicts and darn proud of it!), wish us luck!

6 comments:

  1. Love the dress, absolute steal from Primark.
    (Absolutely love the layout and design btw, it's gorgeous) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Honestly, I don't really understand blogger's template settings so I've just tried to keep it simple so I don't confuse myself haha! xx

      Delete
  2. love the cardi :) Hey, if you want, check out my blog
    www.nessa-mae.blogspot.co.uk, If you like it follow on GFC and Bloglovin, and I ALWAYS follow back xx – Vanessa Mae

    ReplyDelete
  3. great outfit!!! i follow you now ;)
    i would love to follow me back because love your blog!!
    kisses
    http://blogcashmeremafia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Liked your style! Follow each other on GFC?

    http://www.lookbookunlimited.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love pub quizzes!although I'm useless ahha ,such cute shoes :) I want a pair!xx

    ReplyDelete