-->

Thursday, 4 October 2012

Finally!

Floaty top: H&M
Black vest (underneath:) River Island, super super old
Robot necklace: River Island c/o lovely boyfriend
Cardi: Tesco
Leggings: George

Finally a new outfit post! I've been super busy recently; I went to Mallorca with my girly friends and then pretty much as soon as I got home I had to pack up to move into my new Uni house! My new room is lovely, it's so big and bright! The only downside is I'm not allowed to put up posters on the walls but I've blu-tacked pictures to pretty much ever non-painted surface haha.

I love this top, it was super cheap from eBay and it's so easy to wear. Here I'm wearing it with a River Island vest underneath but I've worn it on nights out with a black bandeau underneath and a black bodycon skirt.

I can't wait to upload lots of new outfit posts now that I've got a good space in my room to take them and decent lighting. And now that I'm not just working at the Co-op every day I actually get to wear nice clothes!

No comments:

Post a Comment