-->

Sunday, 15 July 2012

Summer


Denim jacket: Vintage M&S (Mum's)
Sundress: Primark
Robot necklace: River Island
Sunglasses: Primark
Skulls bracelet: Topshop

I'm helping out at my high school's Summer fair today and it's actually pretty sunny and warm outside, shocking! Hoping to find some bargains at the car boot too.

I know it's not shown in these pics but I recently acquired this much-coveted cat watch from Asos. I'm pretty sure I bought the very last one, because when I first went to buy it it said 'sold out' but then I tried again 30 seconds later and it said 'low in stock' so I'm guessing I got one someone changed their mind about at last minute, SCORE! I've seen this watch all over blogs and in magazines and I feel super cool owning it ;)

Recently all I've been doing is working and watching Desperate Housewives and crocheting (I'm making a granny blanket!) so my life has been seriously uneventful. I'm still waiting to get my holiday photos developed so hopefully I'll have something interesting to post when I finally get them!

2 comments:

  1. I love denim and black together!x

    teacuptoast.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats such a lovely denim jacket!I have been trying to find a nice one for sooo long!
    Anna

    http://opshopaholic.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete