-->

Tuesday, 13 December 2011

Baby please come home


Antlers - Pound Stretcher
T-shirt - M&S Outlet
Belt - Primark
Tinsel - Primark
Dignity skirt - H&M
Socks - eBay

Here is my reindeer costume for tomorrow night! It's my friend's birthday and we're all off to Live Lounge in Christmas-themed outfits, exciting! I originally bought this 'sexy reindeer' outfit from eBay but it just didn't fit right, and it was ridiculously short! Today I went around every charity shop, cheapy clothes shop and high street store I could find looking for something brown. I didn't find anything remotely wear-able except this XXLarge men's t-shirt in M&S. I was gonna make it into a skirt but it turns out it's almost long enough to be a dress so I just stitched some tinsel to it, put a skirt under it (for dignity purposes) and wore a belt around it! Pleased with myself, even if I do look like Friar Tuck from Robin Hood just a little bit!

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely love this, you look fab!xx

    aanditsallaboutme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete