-->

Thursday, 24 November 2011

We share our mothers' health

(Cardi - Topman, t-shirt - Primark, skirt - no idea, necklace - H&M)
This skirt used to be a vest an old friend gave me. I hate vests but I love the pattern so I chopped the top half off and now it is a super awesome skirt! Skills.

Today I had a day off. After a nice long lie-in on my new memory foam mattress (mmmmm) to recover from last night's shenanigans (think £5 cocktail jugs and playing Truth or Dare and Ring of Fire in the middle of a pub) I got dressed and dragged myself into Cardiff for my eye test. Let me just say that Google Maps doesn't know anything and it sent me to Tiger Tiger instead of Boots. Obviously it thinks I'm an alcoholic.

Should be getting some new glasses soon which is exciting, I'm thinking Gok Wan for Specsavers but we'll see. I don't want to choose some on my own in case I choose absolutely ridiculous ones so I'm waiting until next week when I can drag my friends with me!
I also bought myself a grey t-shirt, a stag ring and some studded bangles from Primark. And some taters from Sainsbury's ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment