-->

Saturday, 19 November 2011

18 November

Blouse - Mela Loves London @ New Look, bra - Primark, skirt = H&M, necklace - charity shop

I'm lacking imagination to make creative titles for my posts any more!

Last night there was a 'Spots Party' at the Students' Union for Children in Need. Getting drunk for charity doesn't seem right to me but I had a bad day and just wanted to do something fun! I had a few drinks with some of my friends at their flat and then we headed down but it was almost empty. We ran into a few other people who were going to Cardiff so we went with them and spent most of the night in Live Lounge until it got really packed so we went to McDonalds then went home! I found £1 by the till which was nice!

1 comment:

  1. i am a new fashion blogger from indonesia living in singapore :) i really like your blog. i will really appreciate & it will be an honor to have u as my blog member.

    and of course i will folback!:D also, u can mention me anytime on twitter @tiodang if you want me to check out your latest post & leave a comment ^^ ,please list me on twitter, so i will know u're my follower!! ;)

    i've just recommend your post to google!u can check it! that's what u got if you keep in touch with my blog too!! hope u will do the same ^^
    (u can add me on facebook and contact me at : cheeringwinda@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete