-->

Sunday, 17 July 2011

She's dressed to kill, I don't know what to wear

(Blouse -Topshop, 'leather' jacket - Next, jeans -had them for ages, maybe Matalan?, bow - Claire's Accessories)

Josh and I are going to a barbeque later at one of his work friends' houses. From what I've heard the past few have been pretty fun so I'm excited. I've got a bottle of pink wine for civilised afternoon/evening conversation and then a bottle of raspberry Sourz for later on ;) haha!

Recently I have been channelling my inner emo child. It sounds so lame but it feels more like the 'real me'. I've been hunting for my checkerboard Vans (which I wanted to wear with today's outfit) but sadly I think they are long gone :( I am totally getting some new ones. I'm also craving some Topshop creepers (below)


but alas, my new budgeting scheme is preventing me from splashing out. This is probably a good thing though!

We went to see Harry Potter at midnight on Thurs/Friday and although we were going to dress up (I wanted to rock a pink bow like Umbridge and Josh would have made an awesome Hagrid!) thankfully we didn't get it together because nobody else was dressed up! I did my nails in a somewhat 'magical' style though:

(Betty Blues by No7, cheapy gold glitter pen from eBay. Please excuse the splodgies!)

No comments:

Post a Comment