-->

Tuesday, 5 April 2011

I believe in waking up together

Title: Drunk Girls by LCD Soundsystem

This morning I woke up at Josh's house which was nice. I took some photos of his cats while he was in the shower because I was bored. The grey one is called Fluffy and the other one is called Tilly. He also has one called Charlie who I couldn't find.

In the afternoon I went shopping. I bought myself a new watch because my old one broke. It is blue and massively tacky, and I decided that I needed some nail varnish to match it
Watch: Identity from Argos. Nail varnish: No 17 in 'Sea Breeze' and cheapy white eBay nail art pen.

I also bought 'Mint Choc Chip' and 'Orange Soda' nail varnishes because they were 3 for 2 :) Then I bought a t-shirt with bananas on from H&M, some pants for Josh in the Topman sale and this cute necklace for £2 from River Island.

No comments:

Post a Comment